SUMMER DAY OF IDRIJA LACE with Idrija sightseeing tour »Discover Idrija stories and legends«
2., 3. or 4.8.2023
- 8.30: Morning coffee or tea with registration of participants. Idrija Lace School, Prelovčeva 2, 5280 Idrija, Slovenia.
- 9.00: Guided tour with Scopoli around the exhibition »Written in rocks«, guided tour through the old city center, discovering mysterious Kamšt the large water drive wheel and tasting Geruš, an old miner’s drink.
- 13.00: Traditional lunch including »Idrijski žlikrofi«.
- 15.00: Guided tour of the exhibition of Idrija Lace »See, what I can do!« 2023 and lace making demonstration performed by pupils in Idrija Lace School.
- 16.00: : Guided tour of the exhibition »Together in a circle«* and of the permanent exhibition about Idrija Lace on the Gewerkenegg castle with the lacemaking demonstration performed by members of Idrija Lacemaker Association.
For groups from 16 to 45 persons the price is 59,80 EUR / person. For reservations please contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org .
For groups of more than 10 persons, other dates are also possible. Please contact email@example.com .
Summer day in Idrija is organised by Idrija Lace School, with the support from the Idrija Municipal Museum, Idrija Lacemaker Association and The Idrija Tourism Board. * The English translation of the exhibition title may be a subject of change.