The project coordinator is Haydarpasa Teknik ve Endustri Meslek Lisesi, Istanbul, Turkey.
Project partners are:
Gymnasieskolan Knut Hann, Ronneby, Švedska http://www.ronneby.se/sidowebbplatser/gymnasieskolan-knut-hahn/
Kantschool Artofil, Tielrode, Belgija,(tudi nadomestni koordinator) http://www.artofil.be/
Gozo Centre of Art, Ghajnsielem Gozo, Malta, www.gozocentre.com
Gimnazija Jurija Vege Idrija Čipkarska šola Idrija, Idrija, Slovenija, http://www.cipkarskasola.si/si/
Mimar Sinan Guzel Sanatlar Universitesi Meslek Yuksekokulu, Istanbul, Turčija, http://www.msgsu.edu.tr/msu/pages/meslek_yuksekokulu.aspx
Hackney Community College, London, UK, http://www.hackney.ac.uk/
The aim of the project is to exchange experiences of partner organizations on ways to integrate educational content from crafts into education systems, revitalization of arts, design and crafts in education systems and increase awareness of the importance of culture, tradition and history in terms of recognizing the main characteristics of partner countries.
Activities in the project partnership are aimed at achieving the project objectives:
- Exchange of knowledge, experience and competences between employees in the field of vocational training in partner countries.
- International comparison in the field of arts, design and crafts in the partner countries.
- Transfer of good practices between partner countries.
- Raising awareness of social skills such as communication, teamwork, responsibility, self-initiative and professional ethics.
- Preservation of arts, design and handicrafts in order to protect them from oblivion due to mass production.
- Improve the language competences of the participating representatives of the partner organizations.
You can read more about the project activities on the project website https://projectsueda.wordpress.com/project-activities/