SUMMER DAY OF IDRIJA LACE with the lacemaking workshop »Apron for Emily«
2., 3. or 4.8.2023
- 8.30: Morning coffee or tea with registration of participants. Idrija Lace School, Prelovčeva 2, 5280 Idrija, Slovenia.
- 9.00: Lacemaking worksop »Apron for Emily« with coffee break in between.
- 13.00: Traditional lunch including »Idrijski žlikrofi«.
- 15.00: Guided tour of the exhibition of Idrija Lace »See, what I can do!« 2023 and lace making demonstration performed by pupils in Idrija Lace School.
- 16.00: Guided tour of the exhibition »Together in a circle«* and of the permanent exhibition about Idrija Lace on the Gewerkenegg castle with the lacemaking demonstration performed by members of Idrija Lacemaker Association.
Price for groups from 16 do 45 persons: 89,90 EUR / person, for reservation contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Emily – rag doll, is not included in the price. You can buy it at the workshop, price 7 EUR.
Lacemaking equipment and materials needed for the workshop, will be prepared for free rental for workshop participants.
For groups of more than 10 persons, other dates are also possible. Please contact email@example.com . firstname.lastname@example.org .
Summer day of Idrija Lace is organised by Idrija Lace School, with the support from the Idrija Municipal Museum, Idrija Lacemaker Association and The Idrija Tourism Board. * The English translation of the exhibition title may be a subject of change.